SPACETIDE works across industries paving the way to access new space business. The main conference, which has been held annually since 2015, has been an important platform where individuals such as entrepreneurs, investors, engineers, designers, and researchers can interact with organizations such as space ventures, major aerospace companies, non-space companies, and government agencies. The concept of our 5th conference, SPACETIDE 2021 Spring, is ‘the beginning of the space commercialization phase’. Although the space industry already has significant funding and has seen technological developments to complement a variety of visions held by space actors, the widespread commercialization of the industry has just begun. The trend is spreading not only within the United States and various European countries, but also to Asian countries. This year, more than 60 speakers from over 10 countries/regions will gather to discuss topics at the forefront of the industry. We invite you to participate in SPACETIDE 2021 Spring.
Info & Schedule
Date, Time and Location
Day 1 (virtual event)
– Date and Time (Japanese Standard Time) : March 23 (Tue), 2021. 09:00-19:00
– Location : EventHub (online event platform): https://eventhub.jp/en/
Day 2 (in-person event)
– Date and Time (Japanese Standard Time) : March 24 (Wed), 2021. 09:15-16:30 (doors will open at 08:30)
– Location : Tokyo Toranomon Hills Mori Tower 5th floor, 1-23-3 Toranomon, Minato-ku, 105-6390 Tokyo, Japan. (Directly connected to B1 Exit of Toranomon Hills Station of the Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line)
Access Map : https://forum.academyhills.com/toranomon/en/access/
* The recordings for both Day 1 and Day 2 will be available to purchase for specific Ticket holders . Please check the Ticket Type for details before you purchase.
* Simultaneous interpretation in Japanese and English is available1. We will inform you how to view th recording after your purchase.
Ticket A :
30,000JPY (Approx. 300USD)(Only 60 tickets available)
Day 1 virtual participation + Day2 in-person participation *1 *2 *3
Ticket B :
10,000JPY (Approx. 100USD)(Only 100 tickets available)
Day 1 virtual participation + Day 2 recording *1 *2 *3
Ticket C :
3,000JPY (Approx. 30USD)(Only 300 tickets available)
Only Day 1 virtual participation *1 *2
*1 All ticket holders (Ticket A/B/C) will be able to access the Day 1 recording from March 29, 2021 to June 30, 2021. We will inform you how to view th recording after your purchase.
*2 All ticket holders (Ticket A/B/C) will be able to network with other ticket holders during Day 1 on the virtual event platform, EventHub.
*3 The holders of Ticket A or B can access the Day 2 recording from March 29, 2021 to June 30, 2021. We will inform you how to view th recording after your purchase.
SKY Perfect JSAT Corporation,
Sakura internet Inc. (exhibited instead of sponsorship),
Mitsubishi Electric Corporation,
SMBC Nikko Securities Co., Ltd.,
Taisho Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.,
Tokai Tokyo Securities Co., Ltd.
MORI Building co.,Ltd
Safety notice for those who participate in Day 2
The event will be conducted in accordance with the guidelines of the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare (MHLW) and also with that of the venue. Seats will be arranged at pre-defined distances. Please note, the event may be postponed or canceled in the event that MHLW, government agencies, or regulatory authorities request us to do so. Furthermore, even if in the absence of a formal request from the aforementioned parties, SPACETIDE may choose to postpone, cancel or change the contents of the event to prevent the spread of COVID-19 infection, should we feel this is necessary.
Requests to those who participate in Day 2
On the day of the event, please ensure your temperature is below 37.5 degrees Celsius and please wear a mask upon arrival at the venue. Those who are not wearing masks will not be permitted entry. Wearing a mask for the duration of the event including when you leave is mandatory.
– We will measure your temperature upon entry, for which we request your kind cooperation. Any participants whose temperature is 37.5 degrees Celsius or above will not be admitted into the event.
*Note that tickets will not be refunded in this instance.
– We ask that you disinfect your hands with alcohol when you enter and leave the venue. Please observe our behavioral restrictions to prevent infection.
– Please refrain from lending, borrowing and exchanging goods between participants and guests at the event
– If there is a possibility of infection at the venue, or should there be a disclosure request from a local government or health center, we may provide information to designated organizations for the purpose of identifying infected person(s). In addition, we may ask all participants to cooperate in surveys and interviews.
– Please refrain from coughing / sneezing, wash your hands diligently, and disinfect your hands.- If you meet any of the following conditions, please refrain from visiting:
□ Have/have had a temperature of 37.5 degrees Celsius or above
□ Have cold symptoms (fever, cough, sneezing, sore throat, etc.)
□ Have strong fatigue / tiredness (malaise) or dyspnea / shortness of breath (dyspnea)
□ Have received a positive test for new coronavirus
□ Have received instructions from a medical professional to stay home within the last 14 days
□ Have come into close contact with someone diagnosed with new coronavirus
□ Have spent less than 14 days in Japan since visiting a country / region where the government has immigration restrictions
□ Have any concerns about other physical health conditions